Monday, November 30, 2009

holiday family sessions

I really enjoyed this holiday season. I'm fortunate to work with the most adorable kids and families in the Los Angeles and Orange County area. Thank you for sharing the joy, love and holiday spirit with me. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
~ Emilia & Lily ~

Sometimes, I love the outtakes as much as the formal portraits. Emilia and Lily always crack me up. They were really having fun.

~ Isaac ~
Remember this strong little man? It just amazed me how fast kids grow.



~ David & Elsa ~

We reserved some time for a session within a session for little Elsa. She is one adorable 8 months old. Love her little swirl on her forehead. I heard that her older brother, David got that "superman" swirl too when he was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment